How to Grow Long, Thick, Healthy Lashes

hi I'm going to show you how I take care 
of my lashes you're going to be doing this right before you go to bed so make sure you have no makeup on grab your Vaseline which is also known as petroleum jelly mine smells yummy pick some up with your fingers and just warm it up rub it with your fingers to get it nice and warm now gently start rubbing it onto your lid and lash line be careful not to get it in your eye Vaseline helps keep your lashes strong and moisturize and they're less likely to fall out if this trick doesn't work for you to grow them it'll definitely keep them strong don't forget the outer corners of your eyes I like to take my finger and apply it like mascara onto my lashes Vaseline is an amazing moisturizer it helps keep the skinaround your eyes stay supple supple and juicy skin means less wrinkles take whatever is left over on your finger and apply it to your lower lashline and on your lower lid a lot of eyelash growth serum have a lot of nutrients which help increase moisture and vaseline does the exact same thing but it's cheaper when your lashes are moisturize they're less likely to fall out and even if they do fall out naturally it helps them to grow in thicker and stronger yay for shiny healthy and strong lashes if you feel like you've already rouse and your brows don't grow NSTIC take the mescaline apply it to your brow bone as well just like with our lashes it's gonna help our eyebrows grow as well so just rub that bad boy on I like to take a little extra Vaseline and apply it on the outer corners of my eyes like I said before Vaseline is really moisturizing I also like to take some right under my eyes as well and on my forehead and around my mouth I know it looks a little greasy but it's really moisturizing so you're gonna wake up with amazing soft skin and your lashes will look great remember results depend on the person so you can wake up with longer thicker lashes or you won't wake up with longer thicker lashes either way they'll be really moisturized and healthy 


Comments

Popular Posts